|← Motivation in Work Place||Strategic Management →|
Buy custom Operations Management essay uk
Operations management is a branch of management that is concerned with the designing, overseeing and redesigning of the way a business operates. Thus in the production and delivering of the organizations goods and services, it strives at identifying the way the organization uses its resources in a very effective, efficient and economical way. This ensures that both the customers and the organization needs are fulfilled in the process of the goods and services that are being delivered by the organizations (Falkman, 2009). Hence this is a form that is used to manage the correct implementation of Input (labor, energy and materials) that are well converted in order to ensure that there is efficient or good outputs (good/services).
Limited time Offer
1) There is a special reason that results to the change of tyre time that is used by the closed track racing car; its crew change the tyres of this car in a shorter time of 17 seconds as compared to the rate that is reported in the changing the tires. This is as opposed to engaging in these activities in a local garage or auto dealer (Falkman, 2009).
Their difference is great; this is a result of the diverse trades that to some point appear to be the same but they are out rightly different. The reason being that for the racing car it is serviced in the middle of a competition and therefore incase there is a delay in theservicing the car, the racing car team will loose a lot of points. Consequently, they will loose points, sponsorship or even the enthusiasm from the customers (Nielsen, 2008).
2) It is well noted that large passengers' jets are planes that are used for commercial services; in addition, there is a lot of luggage that is carried by the passengers. At the same time there are some luggages that are supposed to be transported by the airline from one point of the world to the other without being accompanied by the clients. These luggages should be carried in bigger trolleys that will make it easy for the plane loaders to load the luggage into the plane (Falkman, 2009).
Refer our service to your friends!
Earn 10% from all orders made by people you bring
Your people also get 17% discount for their first order
The use of the trolleys is very effective and efficient because it provides the loaders with the opportunity of carrying the bulky and heavy luggage into the plane. The larger plane will help to carry more load as compared to when the small plane which is set to operate in a short distance. For passenger planes caries smaller luggage and indeed the passengers do not have a lot of luggage (Nielsen, 2008). This can be explained in terms of economies of scale where the more the company carries the cheaper it operates.
The larger plane will also want to ensure that they finish the loading of the plane in time and thus ensure that they serve their clients efficiently. This means that tthey deliver services and goods that it has carried to the respective designated destinations effectively; hence attracting more customers. On the other hand if the planes are not flying, it will result to the company to loosing finances; thus resulting to less financial income for the company. For this reason operating at a effective and efficient manner will help attract more customers hence more business.
for more than
for more than
for more than
3) A hurricane will make it difficult for the affected people to reach the nearby/ main town to get the services that pertains to their compensations; this is as a result of the destruction on the facilities and infrastructures that serve the community. The disaster will lead to disconnecting the community and the main town thus making it difficult for people to reach the main town and access the services that they require. The dilapidated state of the roads will make it difficult for the insurance company officials to make daily trips, to and from the affected area; and this will result to a lot of time wastage that will affect the process in the long run (MacCarthy, & Brabazon, 2009). But the use of the Recreational Vehicle (RV) will make it easy for the officials to finish the process in the shortest time possible as they will be stationed in the area and they will not be worried of making the frequent trips to and from the work station.
Custom Operations Management essay uk
Related Management essays
- Strategic Management essay
- Organization of Human Behaviors essay
- Management Challenges to Globalization essay
- New Zealand Health System Management essay
- Employment Security essay
- Motivation in Work Place essay
- Principles of Managing Change essay